What is V-ZET?
V-ZET effectively reduces wrinkles and regenerates
collagen by applying 65°C of thermal energy to SMAS layer (about 3.5 mm deep) of the skin and by contracting skin muscle layer using ultrasound.
V-ZET also helps with obesity by breaking down excessively formed fat layer (about 4.5 mm deep) in the body skin.
What is an Ultrasound?
Ultrasound is an oscillating sound pressure wave with a frequency greater than the upper limit of the human hearing range. Ultrasound is thus not separated from ‘normal’ (audible) sound by differences in physical properties, only by the fact that humans cannot hear it. Although this limit varies from person to person, it is approximately 20 kilohertz (20,000 hertz) in healthy, young adults. Ultrasound devices operate with frequencies from 20 kHz up to several gigahertz.
What is HIFU?
High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) is a medical procedure that applies high-intensity focused ultrasound energy to locally heat and destroy diseased or damaged tissue through ablation.
HIFU in Cosmetic Medicine
HIFU devices have been cleared to treat subcutaneous adipose tissue for the purposes of body contouring (known colloquially, and incorrectly, as “non-invasive liposuction”). These devices are available in the world markets. HIFU is also cleared for eyebrow lifts, albeit with lower energy levels.
Image of local region & focused ultrasound beam
• Ultrasound energy is delivered to the focused area.
• Heating point is formed and focused area is burned.
• Wound healing reaction, coagulation, is starting.
What is the Benefit?
Vzet is a non-surgical alternative to lift and tighten skin.
It encourages collagen growth and tightens the tissue on face, neck, and brows.
Depth of Penetration
• Equipped with 2 probes (3.5mm/4.5mm) for facial and body treatment
• Self-cooling circulating method
• Can be used semi-permanently / No need to replace cartridges.
• Probe-rubbing method allows easy & accurate treatment
• Pain-free treatment & Immediate result
• 7-inch LCD with user friendly UI